Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks and Praise for Robert Osborne


After talking about the Robert Osborne Film Festival for quite some time now, it finally arrived in Athens last weekend!

I hope everyone got a chance to get out and see at least one movie. I myself attended the Friday showing of Rear Window and LOVED it. I am a huge Hitchcock fan and to finally see one of his most famous films on the big screen was incredible.

I was so excited to see a packed house and people of all ages. It really is amazing to see how film has changed, yet how simple camera angles, little special effects and few actors can create such cinematic magic.

Everyone from the film goers and volunteers to Robert Osborne, panel experts and Grady College, made this event one for the story boards.

It is not something to miss next spring. Be sure to check back here later this week. I will be posting a short video summary of the weekend!

No comments: